Monday, July 1, 2013

The Fourth of Jooooly!

Hey all you awesome people of the Internet! Well this week in the US of A we are having a celebration that I like to pronounce the Fourth of Joooly! But, I am not going to be lighting fireworks because of fire hazards and the "drought" that's going on. I put air quotes on "drought" because my family drinks bottle water. But, there still are restrictions such as only being able to turn on the sprinklers every other day. Oh well. Our neighbors on the other hand ARE going to be lighting fireworks. Lets just hope they don't burn the neighborhood down.

Okay so I did something new last week on my YouTube channel. I started a couple gaming series. This is going to sound cheesy but, when I saw my first gaming commentary I instantly loved the idea of doing it. I have always wanted to do one because I love video games and I wanted to connect with other gamers, too. I still have a long way to go before anyone really wants to see my videos, but I love commentating on games anyways.

So, beside that cheesy note I was looking at the protect my tweets thing on Twitter, and turns out no one can see my tweets unless they follow me. That's like subscribing to someone to be able see their videos. That's is just insane. I like the idea of approving of who can follow you, but I don't like the fact that someone has to follow me to be able to see my tweets. I wouldn't do that and I know other people won't do that because its stupid! Well that's my rant for today.

In other news I mentioned before in the beginning of this blog that the Fourth of Joooly(I usually say it like that) is coming up and I am not doing fireworks so I am thinking of doing a third series along side the Challenger series and the Minecraft survival series. I was thinking of playing my all time favorite game. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time(well I pretty much love all Legend of Zelda games) :D.And since I don't have a DV-whatever camera to record it I am going to record using a camera. It is probably going to look super derpy. Maybe I will save up for one of those cameras. I hope that whole thing with Nintendo being jerks about rights toward the games is not still going on. Or else I am going to be super disappointed. Turning a negative into a positive here I could get more time to save up for a real good recording on the Wii camera.(I am so looking up the name of that camera thing)

Question of the week!!!(I will probably start doing these) What is your favorite video game of all time???????????! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment