Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Late Post(Sorry)

Hey guys! I guess this post is a bit late today. Sorry, I have just been super exhausted lately. So I will do a quick recap of what happened the last couple days.

On Sunday it was pretty relaxing and I got a lot of typing in for my book. I also watched the movie Admission on Sunday too. It was good, I thought it was funny and all in all a good movie. That was actually the reason I was tired on Monday was because the movie ended at 10:30 p.m.. I had to wake up at 6:00 a.m. to go to cross country. At cross country on Monday I ran five miles and then did an optional lifting workout. Then I spent the day wandering and not knowing what to do. I spent a lot of time on the computer basically. I would be on the computer and then I would get bored, but I would still find a reason to be on the computer. Believe I get sick of the computer after a long period of time and also I can get tired of the computer if I am clueless to why I am on there.

I got extremely bored basically, but I did some typing for my book for about an hour. So the thing that made me tired today was cross country and volunteering. Now though I am still super tired after a two hour nap. I am tired right now because I ran four and a half miles at practice without stopping and then volunteered for about four hours cooking and preparing food. That made me exhausted so I took a nap that left me tired still.

Anyways I am sorry for the late entry and the length of this entry, I just am super tired and I forgot some of the stuff that happened yesterday and on Sunday. So I will definitely write to all you awesome people of the Internet tomorrow! :) See Ya! -PurplePainter321 

No comments:

Post a Comment