Friday, July 26, 2013

Farlands or Bust!

Hello to all you awesome people of the Internet! I am just going to tell you people my opinion on the movie R.I.P.D.

It was good. The concept was solid and it was hilarious. Did you know that Buzz from Home Alone played 'Fat Elvis' in the movie? That was super funny to me for some reason. So all in all the movie was good, but the only thing is that it could have been longer.

Also I wanted to mention a charity that is on going at the moment. It's located on a YouTube channel called Kurtjmac. He(Kurtjmac) has been walking to the farlands in Minecraft for awhile now(274 episodes) and is raising money for Childs' Play Charity. So I thought this was an amazing cause that all of you could check out. I wish the best of luck to Kurtjmac and this charity. By the way this series is called Farlands or Bust!(Subscribers are called Farlanders) :)

Other than that my day has been okay. Except for my morning. I did the most grueling ab workout ever! It is called the filthy 50. Fifty of every hard exercise straight in a row. Oh well what are you going to do. Then my day was relaxation, Seinfeld, and sketching. So I will write to all you awesome people of the Internet tomorrow! See Ya! :) PurplePainter321

No comments:

Post a Comment