Monday, July 8, 2013

Longish Blog

What's up all you awesome people of the Internet? I hope you are having a wonderful start of the week. So this might be a longer blog than usual. Mainly because last week's post was a bit short and rushed and I have a lot of things on my mind. Let's get started.

First on the agenda. You know that when a parent lectures you, you feel like you are right no matter what? Well, not me. My parent had a good reason to turn the data off of my iPhone. Reason numero one: I spend way too much time watching live streams and YouTube. Reason two: I use most of the data on our family's plan. Reason three: Do I really need to over use the apps like Fruit Ninja or Twitter.  Those are the main reasons from my point of view I think, though there may be more. Luckily, I am an easy transitioner to these kind of changes. For example if you walk up to me in the street and say something like,"No TV for a year". I would simply say,"Sure if you say so." Because in reality I might not even care if something like this happens. I would most likely find a positive side to the change and transition easily.

Second, it seems that I have labeled myself a 'gamer' on my blog. That is not entirely true. I do absolutely love to play video games, but I like to also do other things such as art, cross country, hang out with friends, go to Trifalga, read a ton, and a lot more. I mean I even played most of the sports in the world, including, Softball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Track, Cross Country, and others that I can't remember at the moment. I might start a second channel for gaming, I don't know yet I am still debating that. I guess I will figure that out later.

 Subject number three, I wasn't actually stuck in that room in the game Twilight Princess. I was being stupid and not fighting the skeleton dudes with the right weapons. To be honest I guess I cheated a little because I watched a YouTube video on how to open the barred gate.(feeling a bit cheaty)

I am going to stop numbering off these subjects because it's getting a little annoying. Back a ways in the blog post I mentioned live streams, and the biggest live stream site is Twitch. And I stumbled upon a live stream of my favorite games(Legend of Zelda). They were doing a five day marathon of nonstop Legend of Zelda games to raise money for an organ donation charity(I unfortunately forgot the name of the charity). I thought this was an amazing cause to do a live stream for. They, when I last saw, where getting close to their current goal of 30,000 dollars and I think they want to go higher than that. So I thought maybe for anyone who reads this could go and check out that awesome live stream they are doing for charity(their username is funforfreedom and they are calling the livestream Zeldathon Lives).

Next on my list of things to write about is that Comic Con is actually coming to close to where I live. I am not going to Comic Con I don't think(not a big fan of comic books because I am more of a novel type person), but I just wanted to say that for no reason apparently.

Speaking of Cons(segway!) looks like Mine Con is going to be in Orlando,Florida. This is exciting that it is in America this year and I am a Minecraft fan. But, alas I can't go because Florida is on the other side of the country(dang it). Me and my friend feel the same way. We just want Mine Con and Zelda Con to be in our state so we are capable to go.(Interesting fact, the reason it is called a Con is because Con is the suffix*or prefix i can't remember which* meaning 'together', so Mine together or even Zelda together!)

Also, before I forget! I am taking a vacation to San Diego starting on Thursday, so expect some daily blogs from Thursday-Monday! :)

Okay, so I hope that this blog wasn't too long today, and also sorry I posted it late. Well, I think I might make this the new post time considering that my brother is on here right after cross country practice for like four hours. Anyways, thanks for taking a little time to read my blog. I will write to all you awesome people of the Internet when I am on my vacation! :) -PurplePainter321

2 comments:

  1. Wow Ems, to admit that your parent was right shows great maturity! I'm impressed! And you are right, you are good at so many things that I would not label you a gamer. You have more talents than almost anyone I know and have plenty of great interests...so good call on backing off the electronics. Life is too short to be sitting in front of a screen all the time. Your vacation will be the perfect transition. There are so many fun things to do there that you will almost entirely forget what youtube is...ha:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how u feel that is how my parents are all the time and that i think that it is so unfair and they think that us teenagers dont have friends but guess what we do and we may never bring them home cuz u might be embarresed of what they may think of ur family or parents so thats why we dont show that we have many friends

    ReplyDelete