Saturday, July 27, 2013

"Busy" Day

Hello again to all you awesome people of the Internet! I hope your day has been good. Mine today was a little busy. I am still sore from the ab workout that I did in cross country too so that didn't help much.

Anyways my day started with me sleeping in at an unthinkable time! 8:57! I even hardly sleep in past seven normally. After that I got ready and headed to a car show with some friends. There were a lot of cool old fashioned cars that had been restored. My favorite was the blue and white '57 Chevy.

After the car show I hung out with my friend and her cousins that were from everywhere imaginable. I am a competitive person and I got into a lot of competitions with one of her cousins. From racing to throwing contests, you name it. When I smell a competition I get a little too cocky and overconfident.

Today I also sketched a really cool picture, I wish I knew how to upload pictures on this dang thing. :(

I wanted to have gotten in some writing, typing, or editing my book. Other than that my day has been pretty relaxing closer to the afternoon, I even got to watch the movie "42" on my Apple TV. It was a good movie, and there is no doubt that it was nominated for the Best Picture of the year thing already(probably). I would give it five stars personally.

Okay, so not much happened today other than a car show and my over competitiveness. So I will end today's post here and does anybody know how to load pictures on this thing? Anyways, I will write to all you awesome people of the Internet tomorrow! See Ya! :) -PurplePainter321

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darling, so I can show you how to upload pictures onto your blog:)

    Also, highly competitive people are usually VERY successful, so good things are to come for you!

    ReplyDelete