Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sand Diego Day 4! -Speaking Mandarin

What is up all you awesome people of the Internet! I hope you have had a super wonderful weekend. Today was pretty relaxed and easy going. I again joined my dad in a walk to Starbucks and drank a nice refreshing hot choco-coffee. I was on my own for a few hours and I got bored quickly, so my activities to keep from getting more bored included 1.Tetris(I got to the 18th level) 2.TV 3.Read 4.MonsterMusic(a fairly new app) 5.YouTube 6. Listen to a podcast(at the end I laughed so hard I cried). Then my dad came and took me with him to lunch at the think tank that he was going to. Ugh(the food was gross)!Okay so the first time I went to this cafe the food was so delicious... I ordered the tomato soup and pizza... And today I ordered the chicken tenders. Those chicken tenders were the most disgusting thing ever. Think of mashed up chicken with preserves and additives mashed up some more and breaded. Blegh.........(me throwing up hypothetically)

Next up I met 3 people at the think tank who spoke Mandarin! That made me so happy!!!! I have been taking Mandarin for about a year and I love it so much! So, this literally made my day and I could talk and make conversation with them. They were so nice and awesome, and I was smiling so much today my cheeks are so sore. So, not much happened today guys, and I think I will wrap it up here, and tomorrow I am heading back home! I will write to all you awesome people of the Internet tomorrow! :) Zai Jian!(good-bye!) -PurplePainter321

No comments:

Post a Comment