Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Frozen Yogurt and Comedy Radio.

Hey all you super awesome people of the Internet! Luckily I am not as tired as I was yesterday, which is strange because I stayed up until 10:45 from watching the movie "The Princess Bride". That is the best movie ever. I was quoting it so much. The guy that plays Vazzini in the movie is also in the movie Admission, which I also saw on Sunday.

So, I have a few things to talk about today. For one I found out the actual date of the Comic Con that is close to where I live. It's in September and I definitely want to go. Brandon Mull is going to be there, as well as John Patterson! My two favorite authors! I want to figure out all the panels that are happening that day from art to books to gaming. I am so excited about this. :) Other than that no huge plans for the end of this year except for school. Surprisingly I am super excited to go back to school. I guess after the first month of Summer I need something to stimulate my mind, and Sudoku, Tetris, and Unblock Me(puzzle game), don't quite cut it.

Okay, so today I got my art cylinder supply holder thing. It turned out pretty cool, none of the colors were faded too much or any of that stuff. Again it could have turned out better, especially if I could have done it in pencil, oh well it still turned out pretty cool. Touching on a gaming topic(SKIP IF YOU DON'T PLAY MINECRAFT), I wanted to test something in Minecraft and I went to options and did a superflat world, redstone ready, all that stuff. And guess what happened I spawned in the superflat world and there was a land mass smack dab in the middle. A huge rectangle of jungle, taiga, and swamp biome that was there, you could see the ores and the water was chopped off at the edge of the width of the rectangle. Actually this is the second this has happened to me. But, I wrote down the seed and tried it out, the land mass wasn't there that time. So now I have this super awesome world that I don't want to delete like I did the first time this happened.

Anyways, today wasn't crazy busy or anything. It was good to get frozen yogurt too. I went to this place called U-Swirl. Guess what they didn't have Peanut Butter as a flavor! So I settled with vanilla. The reason I like peanut butter is because I get the yogurt then pile on every single topping that even has the slightest hint of peanut butter. I call it "The Peanut Butter Dream".  I found this awesome comedy radio station called 24/7 Comedy Haha. It is so cool! It gives you bits and pieces of different comedians and acts. On occasion I can recognize familiar comedians like Jim Gaffigan or Jerry Seinfeld. So I spent some time listening and laughing and also knitting(yes, I know how to knit). I also got to do some sketching while listening to the Twilight Princess game soundtrack.

So, that is pretty much it for today guys if I remember anything important I will add it in. I will write to all you awesome people of the Internet tomorrow! See Ya! :) -PurplePainter321

1 comment:

  1. Dear Peanut Butter Dreamer, whoever took you to get frozen yogurt must really love you:)

    ReplyDelete