Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dang Fireworks!!!!

What is up all you awesome people of the Internet? I hope you are having a good "holiday". The reason "holiday" is in quotations is that there is apparently a holiday today. And you all know what that means... I have to endure the constant 'boom' of fireworks. It's going to probably keep me up all night. I mean this is the very first I have heard of this holiday. I don't even know why I haven't heard about it before. It seems like a big deal to everyone else. Oh well.

I didn't do too much today other than get a cool glow-in-the-dark case for my iPhone. Yeah, I got a new case because my other one was literally falling apart. While I was at the outlet mall I absolutely had to get my classic hot choco-coffee with a bit of vanilla at the delicious Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. That outlet mall has everything. And I mean everything. From tons of stores, a cool lobby area, a Johnny Rockets, to a delicious chocolate factory, all in the same vicinity!

Also I watched "I Robot" for the first time ever! That movie was awesome. If I had to rate it, 4 1/2 stars. Because the concept of that movie was brilliant. (SPOILER ALEEEEERRRRT!!!!!!!) Especially when Vicki gave that speech about humanity. I mean we do disobey those three laws in the movie and in real life. We get into wars, we pollute our air, what that crazy robot lady was trying to say was we are basically ruining our own lives ourselves(willingly). I don't know, I think that's what she was trying to say.

Anyways, not much really happened today besides a good movie, getting a cool new case for my phone, and staying unwillingly up all night due to fireworks. I will leave it off here until tomorrow. See all you awesome people of the Internet later! :) -PurplePainter321

No comments:

Post a Comment