Saturday, July 13, 2013

San Diego Trip Day 3! -Vacation Relaxation

Hello once again to all you awesome people of the Internet! It is now the 3rd day of my trip to San Diego, and today was pretty average I guess until the end(I will write about that near the end of this post)of the day. So, let me tell you how I slept last night. Well lets just say that for the first time in my life I wanted to shoot some birds. They were waking me up at unheard of hours and made the most annoying noises. I guess I could have at least closed the window in the first place.

Me and my dad  in the morning walked to the Starbucks that was down the road and was by a Barnes and Noble Bookstore(that made me extremely happy). I wanted to get the style of hot chocolate that I usually got at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory near where I live. This is how it's made. Hot chocolate with a splash of coffee and a squirt of vanilla. They made it perfectly, so in turn it was soooo delicious.

A little later in the afternoon my cousins and aunt came over again and we went swimming at the pool. I didn't swim for very long but my little 6-year old cousin who you all know, from yesterday's update blog, wanted to swim until dark. Luckily that didn't happen. Instead after we were done swimming we all showered and got ready and we went to Mission Beach. I only went on one ride, it was the one that was built way back in 1925. I screamed very loud on that one. My throat was very raw afterwords and to cure that I got some classic vanilla ice cream. :) So for the next hour or so I talked with my aunt while my cousins were going on a ton of rides. I was sort of disappointed that I couldn't watch the sunset over the ocean's horizon because of the clouds. On our way out we started to see some police cars going to the opposite way than us. In total we counted 2 police vehicles, 1 ambulance, 2 battalion chief vehicles, and 6 fire trucks. There might even be more that. That was just what we saw in the car. So, I am going to record the local news so I can find out what was happening.

That was pretty much it for today guys. Just a simple vacation relaxation day. And I will write to all you awesome people of the Internet tomorrow! :) See ya! -PurplePainter321

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the annoying birds:P Nothing worse than interrupted sleep...ugh! But so happy that you found a Barnes and Noble:) Pretty sure I could spend 8 hours there and still walk out happy as a clam.

    Hope tonight you get to watch the sunset from the beach...will take your breathe away!

    ReplyDelete