Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Daily Blogin'

Hello once again to all you super awesome people of the Internet. Yes, I know last post I wrote yesterday said I would write next week, but a bit of change of plans. I want to try some daily blogin' on my blog here, posting at about this time or so. When I re-read yesterday's post I said I wasn't doing much that day, well I didn't know that. I actually turned out to have a pretty interesting one at Seven Peaks.

 So, I got there and I had not been to Seven Peaks since I was like...seven and I had no idea where the heck to go. I basically went to three attractions 1. The Cliffhanger slide, 2. The wave pool, and 3. the place to get food. The Cliffhanger was actually pretty fun, I went on it two times. Then I wandered around aimlessly and decided to go to the wave pool. And no I did not rent a tube. That is the most dumb thing to spend money on there. Half of the slides there require a tube though :(. The wave pool was nice. Then I experienced a Jim Gaffigan joke. There was a couple making out in the middle of the wave pool. Blegh...(me throwing up hypothetically). Me and my friend were like,"Get a room!" well, not to their faces but you get the idea.

After the wave pool I got some pepperoni pizza, some root beer and sat at a table. Then out of nowhere some security guy runs past me with a couple of other life guards to a slide. The first thing I said was, "This place has security?" They were running up the long steps to get to the top. I was laughing so hard at one point because the life guards got up there WAY before the security guy. I couldn't see much since I was on the ground and a little further off in the distance. The life guards and the security dude came back down the stairs with a guy holding a cooler(I have no idea where he came from) and a girl drinking some Gatorade. Me and my friend concluded that she must have gotten dehydrated and passed out or something.

So that was yesterday, let's talk about today a little bit. I am fighting with myself right now about gaming commentary and if I should try again with recording my voice, or I could record myself playing the game and have music in the background. I think I am sort of leaning in the direction of having music in the background because my voice does sound pretty messed up on video. Okay, so not much happened today other than Cross Country practice and sketching. Today I basically ran at cross country, then watched some Doctor Who, sketched a tree, read a book, worked on my book, and had some delicious Five Guys.(P.S. apparently there is some state-wide holiday going on because of fireworks keeping me up every night)

Anyways, I will do these daily blogs unless I have a SUPER boring day sort of like today. I will also try and figure out how to post pictures on this thing because the face I made on that roller coaster at Sea World was priceless! I will write to all you awesome people of the Internet tomorrow! See ya! -PurplePainter321

No comments:

Post a Comment