Monday, July 22, 2013

Nothing Much Going on Today

So not much has happened since I got back from San Diego. I did go to camp for a few days. We went to the lake a couple times that was the most exciting thing that happened at camp.

In other news, from twitter and Facebook I realized that comic con is not just comic stuff. It's all the stuff I love and stuff I grew up with. From Star Wars, Star Trek, movies, books, etc.. To me that would be the best place to be in my opinion. Maybe if its close again next year it's a possibility that I could go, maybe.

Anyways, I might try gaming commentary again on my channel. The thing that threw me off was that my voice sounded so messed up on recording. So maybe I will record myself playing and instead of my voice, in the background there could be music. That could be cool maybe.

I nearly died at cross country today. Not running for a week was not good. I had the worst side ache ever.

So this post isn't very long because not much has happened and I am writing this on my phone.(and on my way to Seven Peaks Pass of all Passes baby! Which means its for Freeeeeeeeee-Bed Time Stories reference-) I will write to all you awesome people of the Internet next week! :) See Ya! -PurplePainter321

No comments:

Post a Comment