Monday, June 17, 2013

Disorganized Blog

Hey all you awesome people of the Internet! PurplePainter321 here with another Monday blog. It is a few hours later than when I usually write these, but my brother was on the computer for at least four hours. At least I passed the time by watching the movie "To Kill A Mockingbird".  I haven't seen it since I was nine. When I saw that it was on yesterday I was so pumped I just had to record it. Partly because I haven't seen it in forever, it is an awesome movie, and I read the book a few months ago. Anyways, if you ask me that movie is a definite five stars to me.

So last week I was talking about the game Runner 2. I bought it on Steam that day and believe me I loved it from the very start. I played a full hour non-stop that day playing the game. It is so fun I played it every day that week each time loving it and getting super awesome at it.(Don't mean to brag but so far every time I get a chance to get a bonus point I get a bulls-eye) :).  So if you are thinking about getting this game and you want to get a second opinion, I have an opinion to share. This game shows uniqueness, good graphics, fun to play(a little addictive even), and just outstanding in the all around game.

So, lately I have been looking at the little map that you see in the blog overview and I click the 'more' button. It turns out that their were people from the Netherlands and Germany who actually looked at my blog! That to me is just amazing. Personally I thought this was going to be more like keeping a journal and no one would actually care or take the time to even look at my posts. But, this is just amazing to me. Even though I don't have many followers(one), that kind of stuff doesn't matter to me. I mean even my YouTube channel has only one subscriber, but I don't care. I only care about making videos about the stuff I love. At the moment that stuff is just art and a school project. To me you do something because you love it. You shouldn't care about people giving you criticism or how many pageviews or channels views or any of that stuff. If people like you content that is great, but you shouldn't care about how many people like or don't like it. But,  means the world to me if someone cares.

Quick story, relating to that. I actually checked my channel one day a couple weeks ago, and someone left a comment on one of my recent videos. It said, "Great job!" That kind of thing just warms my heart and has me thinking that someone out there actually does watch my videos and likes them or reads my blog. Even though I don't care about how many people watch or read anything I do, though I care that someone genuinely likes something I have done. Okay, let us move on.

Okay, so I have been playing a large amount of Legend of Zelda recently. Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. One (Skyward Sword) I am trying to beat for a second time in hero mode. The other (Twilight Princess) I am trying to beat. So I am at the second to last dungeon in Twilight Princess and I totally messed up. I unlocked a door, went inside, figured out how to get another door open, door opens, I go into the room, it is not a boss(thankfully), it's an open room, door closed. And guess what.... You can't get the stupid door open again! So I basically locked myself in a room that I can't do anything with because I went through wrong locked door. I skipped everything that was important and crucial that I had to do and got myself trapped. I decided, screw that place, I teleported out to do some side quests. Side quests are basically you running around doing small menial tasks while you try to figure something out. So I guess in Twilight Princess I am stuck doing side quests.

Sorry for the disorganized blog today, and plus a bit of ranting about me messing up a game. And I will write to you people of the Internet next week on Monday!(Hopefully on time) See Ya!-PurplePainter321

No comments:

Post a Comment