Monday, June 3, 2013

Hello People of the Internet

Hey everyone PurplePainter321 here and this is my first blog. I am sort of new at this and I don't really know much about blogging. I started this because I feel that blogging is a cool thing to do and it will help me practice my people skills I guess.  Anyways, Summer is here and I need something to do. I had to make a list of things to do during this three month break from the prison known as school. Believe me it is short. I only have like five things on there. Summer is going to be even more boring than school if I don't figure out more things to do during the day.

The topics for future blogs are going to be a bit diverse because I try to do everything from hanging out with my friends to hard core gaming(or even art :D). So maybe next blog will have nothing to do with the past one. I have no idea. But,  I do know what to say in this blog. I will tell you people a bit about me.

Okay, so the first things first, my name or title of these blogs. I got it from my YouTube channel. The way I came up with my YouTube username was actually different beforehand. I wanted to have PurplePainter as my username because that is my school color and I am an artist. And I got a huge surprise. Turns out someone actually came up with that before me. You know the feeling that you came up with something really unique but... nope! Some person came up with it already. I was really surprised and I even laughed. So I just did the usual 321.

Next, my interests. Believe it or not your interests on your blog can have a huge impact on who follows and reads you. For example, if I talk about stuff like cooking, there will be a person that doesn't like to hear about that stuff and won't read my content. So, in this I will tell you some of my interests. For one thing I absolutely love to read, if I really am into a book that I got pretty much that morning I can easily finish it before too long.

Another thing I like to due is obviously, art. When I feel like drawing something I go to town and draw for close to an hour or more. I have my own unique style of doing things. Because one time I was drawing an eye, a human eye, my dad thought it was an animal eye mainly because it wasn't an exact replica of an average human eye. Anyways you guys don't want to hear a teen complain about difference of opinion.

For all you gamers out there, I love to play video games. My favorite kind of games usually are the old fashioned kind. I even still have a Gameboy. But, my absolute favorite game, or game series of sorts, is the Legend of Zelda games. It has a great story line and it is just fun. I also play other games such as Minecraft, Super Mario Bros. Melee, etc. You get the idea.

But, I don't spend all my time gaming. I am also in the process of writing a book. So I guess... you can call me an author. Maybe an author-in-progress at the moment. If you want I can tell you the basic story line in some future blog. If anyone actually reads this. I guess if no one reads this it could be like journalism. But, I don't like the idea of writing to myself. I think I might eventually question my sanity.

Okay, this blog is sort of dragging on due to the lack of topics. So, I guess I will see you guys next Monday or earlier if something exciting happens. See ya! -PurplePainter321

1 comment:

  1. Hello Beauty, I am excited you are a blogger! Yay, me too:) You are a great writer, so it will be fun to read your entries and be entertained by your creativity. Here's my blog if you want to check it out: pixie girl-dosomegood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete