Monday, August 12, 2013

A VERY VERY VERY Late Post

Hi everyone. I'm back to writing another post today. Honestly I have been repeating a pattern of telling myself that I will write a post later. Then when later comes I feel too tired and worn out to write one. In other words I have been lazy lately. Nothing much is going on other than school getting back in a week from tomorrow. Yay.

Tomorrow I am going to volunteer like I always do, and since it will be my last Tuesday volunteering there all of us are bringing soup and food. I'm not done volunteering there I will try and volunteer on Saturday's and such during the school year.

Also later this week is my first cross country meet on Saturday. I am pretty excited because I am way past running three miles without stopping. For example I ran five and a half miles today and not counting the one mile warm up I ran four and a half without stopping. Well, the thing is not stopping is not an issue. What is an issue is speed. I don't run really slow I run an average speed. But, racing long distances with an above average speed is spelling trouble. Oh well I shouldn't worry too much it's only the first meet.

Other than all that fun stuff, I created a second channel. I decided that would be my real channel. Because it seems that my first channel was more of a practice run for making those videos. For example my computer in it's current state cannot screen record without making it unbearably laggy. Also, I need a good program for recording and a decent headset. So basically, I won't be able to put any videos out until I get decent recording equipment. Oh well, I am not in a hurry at the moment.

By the way I am still working on my book. It's going good. I am currently on the sixth chapter.

Anyways that is it for today, I am sorry I have not posted in a while. I will write again sometime in the future(preferably tomorrow) to all you awesome people of the Internet. :) Bye! -PurplePainter321

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sadness...I'm going to miss your first meet since I'll be out of town:( Just picture me cheering for you on the sidelines! Goooooooooo Emma!!!

    ReplyDelete